Sweet & Savory Ice Cream Sandwiches
Have you ever met an ice cream sandwich you didn't like? Us either. Enjoy these easy-to-make (and easier to enjoy) creative twists to the classic American treat with these delicious sweet and savory flavor combinations.
Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Gather your preferred ice cream flavor and cookie choice
- Using individual, cut-up squares of Parchment Paper (enough to wrap up the sandwiches), place a cookie face down on the Parchment Paper.
- Scoop ice cream onto the middle of the cookie
- Place a second cookie on top of the ice cream, lightly pressing them together to create a sandwich
- Garnish the sides with your favorite toppings
- Pick up your sandwich and wrap the Parchment Paper square around the bottom of your ice cream sandwich to make it easier to hold and less messy Enjoy!
All ice cream sandwiches are delicious
Strawberry ice cream between two shortbread cookies, garnished with basil leaves
Salted caramel ice cream between two oatmeal raisin cookies, sprinkled with sea salt
Vanilla ice cream with sprinkle cookies, rolled in chopped nuts
Chocolate ice cream between chocolate cookies sprinkled with cinnamon and chile powder
Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cookies topped off with pretzels