Stained Glass Birthday Cookies
Celebrate with these fun stained glass birthday cookies that will ‘wow’ your friends and family!
How to Make a Stained Glass Birthday Cookies
- Prepare sugar cookie dough
- Roll out dough between two sheets of parchment paper
- Cut star shapes out of dough and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cut out each individual cookie center to create a window.
Sprinkle crushed hard candy in the center of half of the cookies
Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Let cookies cool completely.
- Stack cookies in sets of four, placing the center-filled cookie on the top and bottom, with two hallow cookies in the middle.
- Use icing to “glue” bottom three cookies together and fill cookie stack with sprinkles.
- Then glue the top glass centered cookie on top and decorate.