Slow Cooker Easter Egg Hack
This unique slow cooker hack will let you create vibrant Easter Egg designs without the smell or mess.
Easter Egg Hack
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Two Reynolds Kitchens® Slow Cooker Liners Regular Size
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 6–8-quart slow cooker
- 3 cups water
- Four different liquid or gel food coloring dyes
- 12 raw eggs
- Tear eight total pieces of 12-by-12-inch sheets of foil and fold into four equal squares. These squares will form the divider in your slow cooker.
- Place one Reynolds Kitchens® Slow Cooker Liner on either side of the divider
- Place one Reynolds Kitchens® Slow Cooker Liner on either side of the divider.
- Pour 3 cups of water into each section
- Add 6–8 drops of desired food coloring to each compartment and mix thoroughly.
- Place 3 raw eggs in each section of the slow cooker and allow to simmer on low for 4–6 hours.
- Use spoon to remove eggs and place on a paper towel and allow eggs to fully dry before touching with your hands.
TIP:For added fun designs, adhere foil, wrap string or place plant leaves wrapped in stockings to your eggs before placing in the slow cooker!