Pizza Rose Bouquets
Looking for something unique and tasty to give your loved one? Try these DIY Pizza Rose Bouquets, perfect for any recipient or occasion!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 1 roll of prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of small, round pepperoni
- Italian seasoning or crushed red pepper, as desired
Step 1 & 2
- Roll out pizza dough as evenly as possibly, and cut into 2-inch tall x 16-inch wide strips. Position dough strips horizontally on your working surface, and drizzle pizza sauce and cheese onto the bottom half of the dough strip.
- Slice 10 mini round pepperonis in half, and place on top half of your pizza dough so the pepperoni hanging over the top of the dough strip, slightly.
Step 3 & 4
- Roll the dough strip tightly into a roll to create a rose-like shape and transfer to a cupcake tin lined with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; repeat process until 12 roses are made.
- Cover pizza roses with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and bake at 375° F for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Tip:These roses deliver best when fresh! For the best tasting pizza roses, reheat each rose for 10-15 seconds in the microwave and serve with pizza sauce.
FOR THE VASE:
- Cut floral foam to fit vase with approximately a half-an-inch room between the foam and vase. Wrap foam completely in Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, and insert into glass vase.
- Use wooden skewers to affix pizza roses to base and cut to size so the roses sit on top of the foil-lined floral foam.
- Garnish with basil leaves.