Turn Your Gas Grill Into a Smoker
This awesome foil hack will give your grill the smokey flavor you want without having to purchase another piece of expensive grilling equipment!
HOW TO TURN YOUR GAS GRILL INTO A SMOKER
- Cut a 12” sheet of Reynolds Wrap.
- Add pre-soaked wood chips to middle of foil rectangle.
- Fold the foil in half to cover the wood chips completely.
- Fold the foil edges inward and press down.
- Flip package over and poke several small holes in the top to allow smoke to escape.
- Place packet on grill, near food.
TIP:Wood chips should be pre-soaked in water for at least 1 hour prior to smoking.